200hr Yoga Teacher Training Part Time - Sept 14th 2019This is a 200-hour Yoga Alliance accredited, part time teacher training which runs over 9 weekends from September to December 2019. This course, will allow you to be deeply immersed in the yoga practice with little time for distractions in between weekends. We have an exceptionally high success rate with past teachers currently teaching in top yoga studios nationwide.
Classes will run Saturday and Sunday 7am-5.30pm
Dates for this training are as follows:
- September 14th-15th, 21st-22nd, 28th-29th
- October 12th-13th, 19th-20th,
- November 2nd-3rd, 9th-10th, 16th-17th, 30th
- December 1st
Total cost from €2250
80hr Pregnancy Yoga Teacher TrainingThis is a comprehensive training to teach you everything you need to know To support women throughout their pregnancy, the birth of their baby and into the early days of motherhood using the yoga practice. Suitable for qualified yoga teachers, we will show how to create a community of pregnant woman who stay with you from 12-42 weeks.
- Planning and sequencing pregnancy classes
- Pranayama for pregnancy and birth
- Anatomy for pregnancy and birth (Including hormones, the pelvic girdle, how the body works for labour)
- The Do's and Don't's of asana during pregnancy
- Common conditions during pregnancy, the causes and how to modify for them
- Preparation for labour and birth (inc breech/transverse babies, positions for birth and how to create a birth preparation course)
- Homebirth V Hospital birth
- Common procedures and interventions offered during labour
- Teaching practice and feedback
- Written exam
Lead Teacher - Paula Mitten, Senior yoga teacher Special Guest Teacher - Liz Halliday, homebirth midwife
Total cost €887Registration deposit €400 & €487 balance required
When & WhereMAY 10th-12th 7am-5.30pm May 24th-26th 7am-5.30pm All sessions will be held at Durga Yoga Studio, Maynooth, Co.Kildare
Certification80hr Yoga Alliance Accredited Certification on completion of the training.
To Book call Paula on 086 364 2489 or email firstname.lastname@example.org - Download the Course Outline here »
Yoga Teacher Training Instructor
Assistant Yoga Teacher
Terms and Conditions
Students are expected to have a regular yoga practice for at least 2 years before applying for a place on our teacher training
To book a place please contact us for a registration form. This must be complete and returned along with a €300 deposit to guarantee a place on the training
A second deposit of €1000 is due 2 months in advance of the start date and the final deposit on or before the first day of training
Places are allocated on a first come first served basis
We reserve the right to refuse a place to students who have not paid their deposits by the required date.
Training and assessment by a qualified Yoga Alliance Professionals SYT
SUBSIDISED Trainee membership with Yoga Alliance Professionals.
SUBSIDISED join up fee (saving of £35.00) if they upgrade their YAP membership within 14 days of graduation.
Books and training manual must be purchased separately
Training cost does not include travel, accommodation, or food. Should you wish to book accommodation locally we can forward you a list of accommodation within walking distance of the yoga studio.
First deposit is due at time of registration
Any course fees paid are non-refundable. In the unlikely event that a student has to cancel their place on a course, we will hold your deposit for 12 months from the start date of your chosen training, after which time any money paid will be forfeited.
All cancellations must be put in writing and emailed to Paula Mitten at email@example.com explaining clearly the circumstances for cancellation.
A minimum of 95% attendance is required to be certified at the end of the training. Any sessions missed must be approved by Paula Mitten and additional homework will be set to ensure a good understanding of the topics missed.
Students are expected to participate in all sessions to show a clear understanding of the course work.
Should a student be unable to complete the training requirements due to unforeseen circumstances they will be allowed to complete the necessary work during another suitable training date to be agreed with Paula Mitten
In the unlikely event of Durga Yoga cancelling a scheduled training we will give 1 months’ notice and will refund or transfer any deposits paid.
All complaints are guaranteed to remain anonymous.
Stage one - An informal chat on the day
Stage two – A formal discussion, the student is welcome to bring along a fellow student as witness to the complaint. All details of the complaint will be put in writing and Durga Yoga will set out how we can put right the complaint
Stage three - Written complaint, which will be acknowledge within 2 working days. The response will contain everything that has been done to rectify the problem and set out an agreed plan from all parties.
Code of conduct
- 1. Act with honesty and integrity in all aspects of their work
- 2. Be committed to the best interests of students
- 3. Seek to motivate, inspire, and celebrate efforts and success
- 4. Acknowledge and respect the uniqueness, individuality and needs of each student in class
- 5. Respect the privacy of students and the confidentiality of any information received from students
- 6. Represent themselves, their professional status, qualifications and experience honestly
- 7. Avoid conflict between their professional work and private interests which could reasonably be deemed to impact negatively on students
- 8. Ensure that they do not practise while under the influence of any substance which impairs their fitness to teach